XKing Viewing App
Troubleshooting Android, Amazon Firestick using the XKing TV app.
Why can’t I access my account?
What is the internet speed required, and how do I check my connection?
To enjoy our service, you need to have a high-speed internet connection of 8.0 Mbps. You can test your internet speed here.
The channel I was watching got stuck, what should I do?
If the channel you’re watching pauses or crashes, simply select another channel, then return to the original one to see if it starts working again. These things sometimes happen due to break in transmission, as the software will halt under these conditions.
Why are my channels buffering and how can I fix that?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic. We advise you to use an internet connection with a minimum download speed of 8mb/s to get the best from the service.
If you have more users at your home, disconnect them all and try again.
Refreshing Channels and EPG
The first thing to always try is the “Refresh” button and select “Update playlist”
You can also update and repair the EPG here by selecting “Update EPG” We update, repair, or add new content most days. Until you select these option you won’t see any changes we have made
Does the device have a working internet connection?
If you are seeing “Network error” or “Error Code : on Failure” test the connection by going to the web browser or any internet based app on the device. If you don’t check the Ethernet cable is connected or the WiFi is connected. Try resetting the router and device.
Username and Password Issues
The most likely reason it won’t let you login is you entered the details incorrectly. They must match the server exactly, case sensitive.
Please be careful with capital i’s and lower case L’s, in a lot of fonts they look the same, capital O’s and the zero can look slimier, and Upper case and lower case K’s.
All test and subs work 100% of the time and the login details have been copied and pasted direct from the server so they are not wrong. Please do not email saying the detail don’t work they do.
If you login will not work at you have check everything on this page then please fill out the Tech Support form here
Subscription Expiry Problems
Has you subscription expired. Please check back in your email for the date you was sent the subscription and how long you paid for. If this was a test it expired 12 hours from when you was emailed it. If it has expired and you wish to continue please purchase a package from this website, or another trial test.
Is your server down at minute?
There are usually two reasons for this.
1. Your internet service provider has been instructed you block our IP address during a big sports event. To avoid this you should try using a VPN, there are lots of free ones available from the play store or buy entering a play store URL address in Downloader app
Estimated down time 2 hours
2. The server has had to be rebooted or we are updating our systems to add more content. Unfortunately this is a computer and occasionally it will need rebooting and updating.
Estimated down time 30 mins depending on the extent of the updates or maintenance.
You can check for information on the server in the “News and updates” section on our discord support group, which will keep you updated about any situation or updates you need to do to your device.
Please try not to email in this situation it only delays in further, and I can not offer you a solution other then waiting patiently.
If you are seeing “Playback error” then you may have also lost internet.
This can also be that the channel isn’t live at present. Live events channels etc are only active when the event is being aired.
It may also be that the channel is down.
To report a channel that is down, or has any problem at all, please click here!
The Xking TV app is only available for new customers who’s username is there email address. If you wish to use this app you will need a new subscription.
If you have followed all this correctly please and still can’t login then use the tech support team here.
I Cant watch channels. Am i blocked?
Please check whether your account is used on other devices.
If yes, please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and find your IP Address, next send your IP Address to us for restoration. Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device at the same time, otherwise your account would be banned soon because of automatic security defense.
We only restore it for 2 times for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration please contact us.
*If you abuse our service with using multiple devices for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription.
Im getting a Black Screen/Broken Audio
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.
Some channels only have sound but NO video?
Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having sound without images/video, please do as followings:
- 1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
- 2. Choose Native for the Decoder.
- 3. Restart
Im experiencing buffering issues when viewing channels?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house.
Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which unless you have fast fibre is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
Some channels are not working. Whats going on?
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
How to check my device
Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum 10 Mbps Download and 2 Mbps upload speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
Does my subscription start to be active right after i make a payment?
David subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 00:10 AM. David subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd 00:10 AM for next 3 months.
Can i use my subscription on multiple devices?
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can ONLY watch on 1 device at the same time. If you wish to use your subscription in more than 1 room or house then please contact us. Additional connections can be added at extra cost.
Im not in or from the USA/CAN/UK. Can i still subscribe to your service?
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone. Subscribe here.
Why cant i access my account?
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again. If this still doesn’t work check your login credentials have been entered correctly. They are case sensitive and also ensure that you havent mixed up a Zero (0) with a letter O.
Can i still buy Your IPTV service even if i’m unable to receive satellite in my area/appartment?
Yes, you can buy and use IPTV if you do not qualify for a satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 4.0 Mbps or higher.
IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination